Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wireless water flow meter


In Romania (may be in other countries is the same) you have to give you water consumption to the administrator. This have to be done every month. By my experience, you always forget to do that. So let's help us.

So in this project i will try to build a system that sends your water consumption wireless. I will try to modify an ordinary water flow meter to fit my requirements. I found this on:


I liked it, because it has a compartment where i can put all electronics(including battery). Another advantage: it hase a magnet on one of it's weel, so i can integrate easily a magnetic sensor to measure water flow. This is where the magnet is placed:


and onother one:





1 comment:

  1. Asta cu magnetul nu o stiam. As zice ca majoritatea "ceasurilor" de tipul asta au magnet... si atunci am rezolvat problema cu monitorizat consumul de apa. MHT ;)

    ReplyDelete

Write your comments here...